- Journal functionality – quickly record details of events that demonstrate your abilities, knowledge and expertise.
- Sort by one or a combination of competency, rating or date range
- Monitor your progress and chart your skills – easily identifying areas for improvement using the Brag-File’s summary screen and sort functions.
- Record examples simply using the ‘CAR’ technique (Circumstances, Action, Result) to ensure clear and concise explanations.
- Rate your examples and tag against any behavioural competency.
- Set event reminders to ensure you keep records up to date.
- et reminders to review any evidence used in your CV/Resume.
- Record development actions.
- Set development reminders.
- Record Events against one of the included Competencies
- Customise your list of competences
- Add your own Competencies
Brag-Notes © Supports you in recording details of events that demostrate your experience, training and professional achievements on your iPhone or ITouch. Use the journal functionality to build a database that will give you the information you need to support you in a review, appraisal or when seeking employment.
Make Yourself Memorable
Need Help? Feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com with your question or issue and I will do all can to get things sorted out. Alternatively, follow me on Twitter (@Brag_File).
About the author: Having been made redundant in 2010 the designer; Chris Summers designed the Apps as a personal challenge. Gaining inspiration from the need to differentiate himself as a job seeker from others and partly to justify the purchase of a new iPAD! These Apps are dedicated to Bernaddette, with thanks for her undying support and love.